Thursday, January 20, 2005

I just so totally RULE!

I order you to be impressed! Just think--I altered my first html code yesterday, and already I'm adding idiotic links to my blog. Can my cheesey website complete with moop beep music and a webring be far behind?

Not that the Bettie Page link works yet, but give me time. It's supposed to be a link to Quizilla. I won't be satisfied until my readers can click on it to see what kind of Bettie they are, and that's not happening yet.

But talk about time wasting--I've already taken the quiz twice. The first time I was Leggy Bettie, and now I'm Lingerie Bettie. I'm telling you--this could go on and on like a Thanksgiving turkey.

As for the phases of the moon--isn't that awesome? And in a related superlative--isn't the phrase "Waxing Gibbous" hilarious? I want to see if I can get it as a user ID. Maybe on AOL, so I can use it as a sock and post all kinds of obnoxious remarks to various usenet groups.

I'm telling you, this html stuff is time-wasting squared--nay, cubed. It's the coolest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.