Saturday, April 16, 2005

OK, call me unimaginative.

I'm just waiting for the kids to go to sleep. Last I checked, i.e., last time my earphones were off, they were running around the backyard screaming like a remake of Lord of the Flies.

So I'm checking out people's blogs--can you blame me?

And I found this:





You May Be a Bit Schizotypal ...









A bit odd and socially isolated.

You couldn't care less of what others think.

And some of your beliefs are a little weird.

Like that time you thought you were Jesus.




So I guess there's ANOTHER television show for me to catch up on. I mean, now that it's off the air and all, it seems only right.

--P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.