Thursday, July 28, 2005

I feel a lot better, now, thanks.

Hey, I'm already feeling better. When I finish my current therapy session, I'm even going to go take a shower or something.

What's this miracle cure? Well, it's something I found on Mimi Smartypants's blog. Japanese smoking etiquette signs.

You know that thing you do with the fortunes in Chinese fortune cookies? Where whatever it says, you add "between the sheets" and it becomes hilarious? Like the cooky says "You will have a hard time of it" and all of a sudden it's funny?

Well, all I did was look at each of these signs in turn, and every time the sign used the word "smoke," or "cigarette," I substituted the word "fart." And it worked great! I feel so much happier now!

--P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.