Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Love List

Tea
Etiquette books
What am I saying?? Books in general
Meritocracies. (Do any exist?)
Real bread baked in a brick oven with a serious crust
Splenda
Shopping
Hanging out with my pals
Organic produce, and yes, there is a huge difference
Bourbon
Creme de cassis
Champagne
British invasion rock n roll
Disco
Bluegrass
Elvis Costello
Men who can see past my big hooters to realize I have brains
Marilyn Horne. Holy shit, what a voice.
People with manners
My internet pals
an ice-cold Perfect Manhattan, straight up, with both the cherry and a twist of lemon
Haute couture
Good grooming
My house, a/k/a that tear-down I live in
Antiques
black and white photographs
hand-written letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.