Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The things you can learn from a Yeti.

Here I am, not even at the bottom of the shame spiral I went into earlier today after posting about my taste in films. And then, in the very same day, clicking around my blogroll, I discovered a post in Defective Yeti on the song "Go You Chicken Fat."

And I discovered something I probably never knew. This song, which I vaguely remember hearing when I was very young, was sung by no other than Robert Preston.

Coincidence? I think not.

I challenge you to listen to it in its entirety. Like trying on a pair of fetish shoes, listening to it is both weird and painful. And I'm, as I've already admitted--a Robert Preston fan.

p.s. BTW, the Yeti calls himself "a pretty OK guy." He's more than OK. He's very funny. Check him out.

1 comment:

  1. "Give that chicken fat back to the chicken and don't be chicken agaaaaaain!"

    Thanks. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.