Sunday, February 05, 2006

FireFoxy Lady.

And yes, I'm fully aware that this post deserves an award for the "lamest bad pun title."

At any rate, the following is for Mac users who use Blogger. Windows people, move along. Nothing to see here.

Anyway, I've just downloaded FireFox--a browser I already have on my desktop but had kind of forgotten about.

  • The thing is, Firefox, like Netscape 7.X supports the full complement, if that's the word I want, of Blogger-allowed Compose features.
Such as changing the color of the text, adding bullet points, removing formatting, keyboard shortcuts and block quotes.
The question remains will Firefox start acting hinky, like Netscape, which has developed the habit of hanging three or four times a day. Or more. In fact, you can add Netscape to yesterday's "Bite Me" list, along with Safari and IE.

Until further notice, I'm an old Jimi Hendrix song.

3 comments:

  1. I've been on Firefox all along and have never had a hitch --
    for what it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a firefox kind of guy but I also use a PC so can't make you any promises regarding Macs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use a mac. I do use Firefox. Love it!!! It is so much more compliant with the W3C than IE ever will be.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.