Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Vacation

BlogHer is over.

I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

It's time to get packed for three weeks in New Hampshire.

While we drive, I'll be thinking of eight more things about me, because Schmutzie has tagged me.

We leave tomorrow morning, as early as That Stud Muffin I Married can manage to drag his Not Morning People wife and children out of their beds and into the minivan. He's threatening 5:00 a.m.

I'll be carrying this


on my lap.

Many thanks to the amazing Wendy, Susie Sunshine, and Blackbird for sending it.

Blackbird, please notice the rocks.

3 comments:

  1. 5 am? Shades of The Great Santini! If he starts bouncing basketballs off your son's head, give me a call.

    Ah, the many times we have vowed to start a trip bright and early, to be on the road when no one else is, to arrive with some of the day left. And have we ever actually gotten out before ten? Not a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd have sent it to the New Hampshire address, but the temptation to crash at THAT place might be too much for some of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh!

    so nice to see it -
    Well done, Wendy!

    the rocks are perfectly placed, I must say...

    HAVE A TON OF FUN!

    hearting you, goddamnit.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.