Sunday, November 25, 2007

NaBloPoMo 25: Mixed feelings

1) I've really enjoyed sitting around like a slug this weekend!
2) I can't wait to get back to the gym.

1) I've certainly eaten well ... mmm, turkey and stuffing and gravy and homemade cranberry sauce ...
2) Sheesh, would it kill people to offer me a salad?

1) There's no such thing as too much wine!
2) I'd kill for an ice-cold Diet Coke.

1) I'm wondering whether the pie was worth the calories.
2)The Airborne definitely is.

1) OMG, my kids are so charming and funny and adorable!
2) See if you can rearrange the following words to make a sentence: "School, your, now, butts, back, get, to."

1) Goodbye, New Hampshire.
2) Hello, Chicago.

3 comments:

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.