Thursday, March 13, 2008

Whine it Part Deux

OK, my daughter decided--for some mysterious reason--that staying home sick from school was a lot less fun when the a/c installing doofuses (doofi?) spew dust all over the place, cover everything with plastic, make random loud noises with drills, talk loudly on their cell phones, and make me empty every single closet in the house so that there is no place to sit except maybe the basement--and I'm already down there doing laundry and watching Austin Powers II: The Spy Who Shagged Me which my daughter thinks is gross with way too much stuff about sex and poop and even some swear words.

So she went to school.

But not before giving me her cold.

3 comments:

  1. You know I'm in love with you, but I'm still having a little weensy bit of trouble feeling sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then get your butt over here and finish cleaning out the closets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you caught your girl's cold. Now you can't smell the workers.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.