Sunday, April 13, 2008

Leftovers

I've been so busy tweaking my Facebook profile tonight that I have nothing left for you guys. Go over and check it out, if you want.

You can even add me as a friend, if you think I need to find more ways to waste time and neglect this blog.

I mean, does it get any more fascinating than my score on The Dirty Dozen quiz? Or the fact that I can correctly identify 19 out of 20 famous actresses? I thought not.

(But-and I don't mean to cavil--but a note to the Famous Movie Actress quiz writer: if those actresses were really all that famous, I'd get 20 out of 20. Please don't go padding your numbers with nonenities like Jennifer Jones or whoever she was. OK?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.