Saturday, June 28, 2008

One down, one to go.

OK, I got over the food poisoning. I'm not throwing up any more. Yay me!

Unfortunately, I've just caught the world's worst cold.

You know what? I really need to stop watching House episodes. I just saw the one from Season 3 where the people on the airplane all believe they have some terrible infection, but it's just mass hysteria.

Of course, if it were mass hysteria, the people I live with would have a cold, too. So what's wrong with them? Unhysterical slackers! They need to get with the program.

6 comments:

  1. I swear I have at least one of the symptoms on House every time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched that episode last night. Is your left hand trembling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's not. Unfortunately. You see, if it were, I'd know my illnesses were imaginary. As it is, I must reluctantly conclude that they're real.

    Note to self: Be on the watch for typos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to have to cough on them. And feel their foreheads. And say, "do you feel ok? you don't look well."

    That should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, we JUST watched that very House episode last night. We must be at the same place on the season 3 DVDs.

    I know what you mean though. I'm always diagnosing myself via Dr House. I'm always wrong, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for getting over the food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.