Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ceci n'est pas un blog entry

It's a pointer to a blog entry.

(Pardon me if you don't speak French. Or computer gibberish.)

See, here's the deal. I didn't have time to blog. I still don't. And why? Because I spent the whole damned day sitting at my dining room table doing piles and piles and piles of paperwork. Paying bills and filling out the forms for school and paying more bills.

So too bad for you that I didn't have time to blog about it, because my gosh, it was just riveting.

2 comments:

  1. Eh. It's life. We all have days like that, unfortunately. Mine is today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I send you the dental claim forms I need to fill out?

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.