Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sally!

I'm sending out heartfelt birthday wishes to my older sister, who is not quite down with this whole blogging thing and therefore, will never see this.

But in case you are as out of it as my sister, here is that completely priceless and justly famous video of Joe Cocker at Woodstock, which I'm emailing her, because she won't see this.



If you haven't seen it, watch it all the way through.

In other news, I'm putting together school supplies, which, frankly, sucks like the amazingly light Oreck vacuum cleaner that weighs only eight pounds, yet can glom onto a bowling ball. Because putting together a few pens and folders can't suck that much, can it? Well, yes, it can. YES, THAT MUCH.

And in other news, I'm making fun of Karl Lagerfeld-yes, again--over here.

1 comment:

  1. I just blogged about how, for the first time in 25 years, I finally didn't have to do the back-to-school supplies shopping this year. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.