Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm trying to finish a meme

and at the moment, it hasn't become all that fascinating. Perhaps my standards are too high, but its current incarnation hasn't reached that pitch of perfection that my readers have come to expect from me.

So I'll just point out that this morning I posted at Mamarazzi, where for once I wasn't making fun of Madonna, Brangelina, or Britney.

Want to guess who the target was this time?

Here's a hint: love means never having to put down the crack pipe.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on your Mamarazzi post, but it got eaten. Stupid internets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snort. snort. snort. LOVE that you wrote that one.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.