Friday, December 05, 2008

Here, there, and everywhere II

I started the day off by heading over to Mamarazzi to make fun of Paris Hilton. Yes, again. Because as I reminded you yesterday, we'll always have Paris.

Then I went to BlogHer to post my latest BeautyHacks entry--a scathing expose of this whole Holiday Beauty Blockbuster scam. This is Pulitzer Prize material, people. Not everyone is willing to take on Sephora and Ulta, not to mention Saks and Neiman Marcus. And yet, once more, I did the right thing, and advised my readers to leave the big suitcases full of makeup (squee!) on the first floor of the department store where they belong.

And now?

Now it's time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.