Here's your last chance to win a gift card! You remember what to do, right?
1. Look at the pictures.
2. Try to figure out what Christmas carol they represent. Today it's the carol's title.
3. Leave a comment with your brilliant solution. Or be all funny and sarcastic and forfeit the Starbucks gift card, even though you have a four-latte-a-day-habit, and I'm looking at you, Susie Sunshine.
4. If you're right, you win a $15 Starbucks gift card. (Or an iTunes gift card, if you think Starbucks coffee tastes burnt.)
5. Remember, the phrase probably includes little words--basic verbs, articles, pronouns, and prepositions--that produce pretty strange results in Google Images. After all, it's Deck THE halls WITH boughs OF holly, and when you do a search for the, with, and of, you come up with pretty random images.
So look for the nouns. Christmas carol-y nouns like angels, mangers, stars, nights, oxen, and asses.
7. OK! I'm done! And so is Christmas. Gloria in excelsis deo, not to mention alleluia.