My daughter is very busy. She's up in her room, spending the $100 in iTunes gift cards she received for Christmas.
To make this possible, I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest. Seriously, getting my new MacBook Pro (smooch!) up to speed was a piece of cake compared to
1. backing up my daughter's old laptop to a zip drive
2. purging stuff on my old laptop to free up disk space
3. adding my daughter as a user on my old laptop
3. de-authorizing my iTunes account on my old laptop
3. authorizing her iTunes account on it
4. copying her iTunes files over
5. restoring her iPod to factory settings
6. synching it to her new computer
At which point--after about four hours of work--I handed the laptop and iPod over to her and told her to have fun.
So now my dining room looks like the terminal room in the Computing Group at The Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research (which is where I met Mr. Buxom lo, these many years ago.) It's also very reminiscent of the scenes in Buffy the Vampire Slayer where the three nerds are trying to be super-villains.
Except they weren't becoming super-villains in the middle of a blizzard while wild turkeys patrol their yard.
Also, I'm still in my pajamas. Pink microfiber with little hearts all over them.
OK, now that I've seared that image into your mind and provided way more local color than you'd like, here's another entry--figure out what song I'm referring to (pictures are all from Amazon except for fourth one--that one wouldn't work, so I switched to Google Images) and win a free Mamarazzi t-shirt!