Saturday, January 09, 2010

I'm

~drinking a cup of this

which tastes vaguely like cologne.

~wishing I were having dinner tonight at blackbird's. Eleanor will be there. I predict jollity. And molten chocolate cake.

~looking forward to receiving these

and proud that I blogged about them on my all-but-moribund shopping blog. Because I thought it was time to blog about stuff again. (But be of good cheer! I mean stuff as in "loot," not stuff as in "my inner turmoil.")

~glad my husband is cooking dinner tonight. He might not be blackbird's K, but I'm not going to argue with New York strip steak.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to fidn some intersting facts from last night's dinner chez Bb's but no word yet.
    Oh how I wanted to be there too!
    I absolutely loved your 12 days of Blogmas!
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.