Sunday, January 17, 2010
Out of left field
Some Randy McRandompants observations:
• James Marsters is the greatest actor in the history of ever. Mr. Buxom and I are watching the final season of Buffy and we're falling off the sofa over his performances. It's a large, deep sofa, too, so that means a lot.
• However, Mr. Buxom draws the line at having a crush on him.
• That's OK, because I have enough crush in me for two.
• James--may I call you Spike?--call me.
• Don't forget to go vote for Badger on the Babble best under-appreciated Mommy blogs. She's currently at position 113, and I won't be satisfied until she cracks the top 20.