Friday, January 08, 2010

Where I've been, where I am, and where I want to be today

1. At Mamarazzi, posting about Tiger Woods's 19th girlfriend (but who's counting?)

2. At the mall, exchanging Poppette's Christmas boots for a pair that fits.

fringedboots

Fringed boots are it. And apparently, the more fringe, the better.

3. At the kitchen table, eating pizza. Fridays are pizza night chez Buxom.

4. On the brown sofa of love, watching Season 6 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with mah huzbin. Luckily, he's OK with my feelings about Spike.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss spike. fortunately, he pops up again on the last season of angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those boots. I want suede boots badly. But in Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ree--these were a gift, so I don't know how much they cost. They're Juicy Couture, so I'm afraid they weren't cheap. But the weird thing (to me) is that they're man-made suede. So maybe they're more practical than real suede?

    Also, I plan to wrestle them away from Poppette and waterproof-spray them until they beg for mercy.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.