This wasn't really supposed to be a meme, but I stole this from Kiki, so now I guess it is one:
1. Mojitos. For a while I was using those cute little Key Limes, but regular will do fine. Delicious, cheap, and powerful.
2. When in suitably chilly air-conditioned environs, a Perfect Manhattan Straight Up.
3. When I can get one, a Mai Tai.
4. Vermouth Cassis, with lots of soda and a wedge of lemon in a tall glass.
4. Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet Sevre et Maine Appelation Controlée blah blah blah 2003. Lightly fruity but crisp and refreshing.
5. Once in a while, some beer. Sam Adams or Harp or maybe Amstel Light.
6. PG Tips tea with 2 percent milk and Splenda.
7. The same tea iced with lemon and/or mint and Splenda.
8. When on the road, Diet Coke, preferably fountain, with tons of ice.