Friday, September 02, 2005

Seven Things

Thanks to Badger for not tagging me, but allowing me to find (not loot) this nice light-hearted meme, which makes a piquant change of pace from Hurricane Katrina:

Seven Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
1. finish my doctoral dissertation
2. become an arbiter of society
3. indulge in assorted bits of plastic surgery
4. take a cruise
5. acquire a lot more jewelry
6. basically, become ever more deeply shallow
7. and then blog about it all

Seven Things I Can Do
1. sing
2. play the piano
3. crumple up a bit of paper of whatever size and throw it into a wastebasket from whatever distance
4. insert my entire right fist into my mouth
5. tell jokes
6. swear
7. write (at least, I hope.)

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. drive a standard transmission
2. whistle between my teeth
3. see without my glasses
4. stand scotch
5. or cognac
6. understand why people are so horrified by cold winters
7. overcome my WASPiness

Seven Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. brains
2. wit
3. the ability to laugh at my jokes
4. a great speaking voice
5. broad shoulders
6. gorgeous hands
7. naughtiness

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. "Time for dinner!"
2. "I can't find my ... "
3. "... whose-a-ma-whatsie."
4. "Oh. My. GOD!"
5. "Holy bananas!"
6. "Too much talking!"
7. "That's a one."

Seven Celebrity Crushes
1. Bill Murray
2. William Powell
3. James Cagney
4. Spiderman
5. Michael Keaton
6. John Lennon
7. Henry B. Walthall

Fiddledeedee, Jasmine, Joke, Jujube, Kiki, Penny Pressed, and Susie Sunshine--you're it!

--P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.