Saturday, November 19, 2005

You can all pretty much stop blogging now.


I mean, if I'm literally going to spend hours on the phone with you, I don't think it's necessary for you to keep up-to-date with your blog entries.

See, yesterday not only did I spend something like an hour on the phone with the lovely and gracious Fiddledeedee, I spent even more time on the phone with the lovely and gracious Joke.

Which leaves me wondering why we bother to read each other's blogs, since we already know we talked on the phone.

Therefore, since I'm about to graciously offer my pals the chance to just stop blogging, I might as well extend this kind invitation to the rest of the internet.

I know, I know--I'm too kind. But honestly, it seemed like the right thing to do.

You're welcome,

--P.

1 comment:

  1. I had to blog it. After all, when we spoke, I missed a comma.

    -J.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.