Thursday, February 16, 2006

Last chance!

My first week as an Evil Landlady is coming to an end. So if you haven't already, please click on the thumbnail to your left--Stephanie's Mystikal Incense and More blog. She's posted the results of her Valentine's contest, and good reading ensues.

And you people who are using the blogspot template? Let me take the opportunity to remind you that Stephanie charges extremely reasonable prices for templates. Not that there's anything actually wrong with using the boring, ugly-ass, same-old-same-old standard blogger templates, of course. But you might want to think about upgrading.

4 comments:

  1. You are soooo right about my template lol but I have stuck so much crap on there in the past 2 yrs that it has congealed into place. There have even been a few attempts at removing much regretted stuff but when I do...the whole page turns upside down and my eye cross in the pic of me...it aint purdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so win at life! I'm just floating by here voting for you in Battle of the Blogs (Hope you win!), and want to thank you for being one of the best landlords I've had - not to mention being a kick-ass human being :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but think I've been insulted here :)

    Ah well. I don't much mind the template.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.