Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh, and another thing ...

... Hey, relax, I'm done ranting. For now.

No, I just wanted to prove how dynamic and visionary I am by pointing out this week's tenant, Useless Advice from Useless Men.

This is seriously one of the funniest blogs I've ever read, and if you were here right now, looking at the bomb site that is my house, you would realize that praise means a lot, because I obviously read a lot of blogs. (I mean, I'm sure not spending a lot of time cleaning, OK?)

So just overlook the dust bunnies and click over there, on the left. You'll enjoy it--promise.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having us. We can bring our own cleaning supplies, and we won't play any loud music after 11PM.

    May I encourage you and your loyal readers to submit a question or two? We're really useless without them.

    We love to dispense with advice. We have a garage full of it. It wasn't selling well on eBay, so we're GIVING IT AWAY for FREE! Just ask.

    We answer questions on ANY and ALL topics. In fact, on slow days, we've answered spam. SPAM, I say...

    Thanks again for introducing us, and for having us as renters.

    All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I've turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.