Saturday, April 08, 2006

Poppy preserves a discreet silence, but Chatty B. Tawkin

I'm in Boston for a family wedding. Verdict: meh. Best thing about it was the absolutely gorgeous church.

Hanging out with my in-laws was fun, though. And prowling through Chinatown. And OMG, the lunch at the Taiwan Cafe was out of this world, as was the used book shopping.

But I never like events that involve getting dressed up, so the wedding and rehearsal dinner were only OK.

Which means I don't have much to say. So why not check out my tenant, Chatty B. Tawkin? Just click on the little thumbnail on the left. Her posts are succinct--kind of like this one--but much more interesting. No, really! They're funnier, too.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I need to buy books. Thanks for the reminder. Though most likely I won't go to Boston... or will I?

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.