Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello. I must be going.

As I started to write this entry, I realized I was starving. So I'm going downstairs to have Yet Another delicious Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating lunch.

Which maybe isn't all that tasty, but as I've said before; I didn't have to cook it; ergo, it's delicious. But uninspiring. If you are what you eat, I am a hermetically-sealed microwavable low-sodium, low- fat lunch.

In a word: dull.

Really, it's not worth hanging around here to see whether I'll snap out of it and write something interesting.

You should check out my new tenant. That Grrl makes wicked cool ascii art and has a goofy sense of humor, plus she's a Sagittarius, and that means it's almost her birthday. Now, don't you feel guilty that you haven't checked out her blog? Click on the thumbnail! I gotta go. I'M HUNGRY. kbye!

3 comments:

  1. And she has a photo of a poppy on her site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't "Seattle Sutton" the last horse to win the Triple Crown?

    -J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Poppy. I linked back to you tonight too. Hope you found something good to snack on.

    I noticed you are a Sagittarius too. My day is December 19th, I'll be 42. Bleeech! I dated a guy who had my same birthday (different year, same date) and we had a lot of fun, lots in common. Didn't last though.

    Do you look into Chinese astrology? Each time I start dating a guy I have to check out how our signs seem to get along. Silly but for some reason it makes me feel better. Often it gets things pretty right too. :)

    Glad you liked the ASCII art. :) Thanks for exploring around my junkyard.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.