Monday, March 12, 2007

My sense of humor is the only one being dated around here

I'm working my ass off with my usual housewife bullshit, not to mention the two events I'm chairing.

My anxiety levels are going through the roof.

I just found out that Diesel is starting a scoring system on humor-blogs.com.

I have a low score.

Allow me to inform you that the above is extremely witty, sparkling, and ironic in a hilariously post-modern Dennis Miller kind of way. You're just too unsophisticated to realize it.

That's the news and

I

am

out

of

here.

2 comments:

  1. Look, I think you are freakin hysterical.

    In a good way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If humor-blogs.com gave me a high score, I'd descend upon them with lawyers, guns and money. If what they have posted on teh blog is indicative of what they find funny, then their qualifying me (or, indeed, you) as funny is tantamount to libel.

    -J.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.