Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good news!

I just checked out the back of the Entemann's "Ultimate Chocolate Lovers Variety Pack Donuts" box.

Between Frosted Devil's Food Donuts, Devil's Food Crumb Donuts, Rich Frosted Donuts, and Rich Frosted Donuts with White Drizzle, my favorite flavor, Devil's Food Crumb Donuts, has the fewest calories: only 260 as opposed to the appalling 310 calories lurking plumply and with malice aforethought in each and every Frosted Devil's Food Donut.

Isn't that great? To think that of so many choices, I am automatically most attracted to the least fattening one.

Although that still doesn't explain what the box is doing in my kitchen in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Entemann's choco donuts... I don't discriminate among them, but it's good to know what the "best" choice is. When I was pregnant with The Boy I wanted (and usually had) choco donuts every morning for breakfast. I guess that explains how I ended up as big as a house! lol

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.