Maybe it's just me.
Anyway, there are these things I keep meaning to mention, and then I distract myself with my mad hip hop blogging skills, like yesterday's interview mash-up.
(God, I just love it when I can come up with an intellectually-pretentious justification for using other people's material!)
So anyway, here are the things I'm thinking about:
• Susie Sunshine, Wendy, and I are convening in Tuvalu at blackbird's for BlogHere starting on July 16th. (Please note, this is not Blogher--we did that last year) OMG! So fun! So drunk! So LOUD!
OMG what am I going to wear?
• Tonight That Stud Muffin I Married and I watched the last episode of Season 3 of House, M.D. I'm already starting to go through withdrawal. Send
• I don't talk about it every day, but I'm at the gym or doing something worky-outy every day. And just so you know, it's very difficult for me not to whine about the punishment that the Maharini of Massage is putting me through. I mean, the amazingly painful rolling of long metal bars up my legs is apparently breaking down my TCI bands or whatever the hell they're called, but it hurts. Also, you'd never guess I was getting any more flexible from watching me in yoga class. I know yoga isn't competitive, and we aren't supposed to compare, and this is our practice, and namaste and all that--but I'm pitiful.
• Whenever I get a large chunk of free time, I manage to fill it with stupid things like going to the gym every waking minute. I mean, what happened to the concept of summer as a time where I lounge around drinking lemonade and reading trashy books ? Hello, the gym is there all year 'round.
• I weighed myself yesterday.
I weigh 181 pounds. That's 30 pounds overweight. GODDAMNIT. But it's 12 pounds less than when I first signed up with Weight Watchers. (Holy crap, I must have looked like one of the larger marine mammals.)
• I don't know. I'm sensing twin desires: to hang out on my new sofa (when it arrives) and watch Season 4 of House (when it's released) but then there's a part of me that wants to go back and forth to the gym like a gerbil in a Habitrail.
And if this doesn't make any sense to you? You're in good company.