Dear Whoever Finds This,
I would like the following things for my B-day, which is coming up in 2 days.
1. 25$ Itunes gift card
2. The Book, Fairest
3. The book, The Indian in the Cupboard
4. The book, Life as we Knew it
5. A pair of High-heeled go-go boots
6. Kirby Canvas Curse
7. Perfume (Either floral, stimulating, or fruit scented)
8. A pair of pink high-heeled platform shoes
9. Smecils-lots of them
10. Scented markers-also lots of them
11. A pair of Jimmy-choo flip flops (For the summer)
12. A trampoline for the summer
13. A pink Protta tote
A tiffany hair band
15. A sable
16. 20 dollars
17. A sleepover
19. A chocolate cake from Jewle with chocolate frosting with the words Happy Birthday, Pop3tt3!
20. CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM WITH THE CAKE! :-)
21. Brekfast in bed
OK, this is a long list, but I'll be able to manage some of it. I can see the books, the chocolate cake, the balloons, the Kirby game, the scented markers and Smencils. And I am not nearly as stupid as she thinks; I recognize that she is trying to tell me that she wants chocolate ice cream with the cake and not that lame vanilla stuff you usually buy, mother.
But in case you think I'm over-indulgent? I think it's safe to say that she will not be receiving a sable for her 12th birthday.
Also, I managed to convince her that there is actually no such thing as a Tiffany hair band, which is why it got crossed off the list.
And don't worry, people. She's not getting a Prada tote until she can spell it.