Saturday, January 16, 2010

To mix a catch-phrase: Go ahead. Light a candle.



You know the old saying: it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

This is a metaphor, kids. (More use for my expensive literature degrees, yay!)

In this case, the darkness is that part of the blogosphere that is not already reading Badger Meets World. Badger is the funniest mommy blogger I know. Why isn't the whole world aware of this?

And so, the candle is my nomination of Badger Meets World on the Babble.com list of top mommy bloggers.

At last view, Badger was #366 #234 #190 #156 #120 on the list. Please go here and vote for her.

4 comments:

  1. You know, I can't imagine how I went through my days before reading blogs and Badger was one of the first. Now I have a LONG list and my life is happier. Thank you all.
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badger rocks. You were wise to nominate her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now she's 191 and only ONE behind dooce. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! If I win I'm going to buy you all a pony. EACH.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.