Sunday, January 03, 2016

Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Yeux--a Sample Saturday Capsule Review

This is a series in which, in an attempt to work my way through my sample overload, I spend the weekend trying out samples, then inflict capsule reviews upon the internet. You're welcome.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Yeux
I grabbed this tube because of the "Hydra" in the name. My skin is parched because good lord, the air is dry around here.

Verdict: Hydra Beauty Gel Yeux is lovely--light, soothing and moisturizing, and it didn't make my eye makeup melt all over the place. Also--and I checked right away, because I've been fooled before--the full-sized product comes in a pump dispenser, which I like much better than a pot (a tube, would be even better, but you can't have everything.)

At $60 for .5 oz., my .1 oz. sample is worth $12.

I would definitely think hard about buying the full size of this stuff. (Although yes it's expensive and holy crap, I have a lot of products to use up before buying one. single. thing.)

1 comment:

  1. I have a full-sized pump bottle of this because Chanel Fairy. How am I using it? Under make-up? Before bed?
    Assistance, please.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.