Sunday, April 17, 2005

What Sucks, Part 1

And now, the first in a series of brief--almost haiku-like--ruminations on things that don't actually piss me off all that much, but which definitely harsh my mellow:

1. People who have gotten rid of the "next blog" thingie at the top of their Blogger blog pages.

Here's a newsflash: just because I'm browsing randomly through blog after blog doesn't mean that I necessarily want to keep reading yours. In fact, it pretty much guarantees that I want to take a quick peek and move on. I mean, yes, I'm wasting time, but there's quality time wasting, and then there's reading about Joao's and Fatima's baby shower. In Portuguese. While cheesey music plays at me. So get over yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.