Friday, February 17, 2006

Rent Berries? Who ever heard of a Rent Berry?

OK, so pardon me for being childishly excited over seemingly unimportant things, but I whored out my blog again over at BlogExplosion and another bidding war ensued. Which made me feel so popular, I may wet myself.

(A better, more mature person wouldn't get so excited over trifles, but this is my blog, and I'm writing about myself. )

Before I review Snozzberries?? ... Who ever heard of a Snozzberry? I have to give a special shout out to last week's tenant, Stephanie of Mystikal Incense and More, and Chatty B. Tawking of Watchu Tawkin Bout. I really like both blogs, but Mystikal Incense was last week's tenant, and Watchu Tawking About is already on my links list. I figured if I was whoring my blog, I needed to spread my legs the love by picking someone different. But Chatty and Stephanie, keep me in mind for future rentals; I plan to be a ruthless slumlord and kick C-8 out--maybe into a howling blizzard--in less than a week.

And now for a review. I'm going to confess something here; something made me think this blog would be kind of cutesie. I guess the berries part of it. But! You will be glad to hear that "cutesie" is the last word I'd use to describe Snozzberries.

The design is amazing--midcentury modern wallpaper and a cute lil retro robot. The links are great; the writing is sharp and funny; and the entries are pithy. (I.e., short, in case, like some people, you like to write epic but like to read lyric. Me, I like to wallow in other people's verbiage like a warm bath. It saves water. But I know this isn't to everyone's tastes. You shower-taking, attention-deficit bastids. )

So anyway, do yourselves a favor and check out the great C-8. And then--take a bath. Could it hurt?

2 comments:

  1. The background of your blog is as ugly as you are!

    Mr. Morris
    Ask Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wassupieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Here is the coolest blog around!!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.