Monday, February 20, 2006

Still nothing to see here, folks.

I still don't have a lot to say--although my hangover is much better, thanks--(The Asian Lep nailed it when she suggested eating bacon)

because

a.) I haven't watched the winter Olympics

b.) I don't care about the Texas Hunting Rifle Massacre

and

c.) I don't care that a lot of people appear to want to kill each other over whether a newspaper does or does not print various infamous editorial cartoons.

Sometimes the talking heads on television talk just to talk, you know?

Not to mention bloggers.

But not Poppy.

2 comments:

  1. So what did you end up doing while drunk that you are going to later regret?

    Mr. Morris
    Ask Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't possibly be regretting our hot, steamy love affair?

    I just knew it. Everyone told me you were a love em and leave em fickle bitch.

    PLLLEEEEZZZEEEE take me back!!! ~sob~

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.