- What is the best brand of products to preserve leather? Some fancy crappe I don't own.
- My alcohoroscope shows me to be what sign? You are a "Bloody Aries," and I'll thank you not to make me swear.
- What do I like to drink in those teeny tiny Petrossian glasses and what do I enjoy eating as an accompaniment? Jello shots; Corn Dogs.
- What's my Myers-Briggs personality type? YT;TYA (You think; therefore you are)
- What do I use to clean the burners of the porn grill? Your wife's Sonicaire toothbrush. Take THAT noisy annoying appliance!
- How long did I actually have (in the physical sense) the car that sucked? Three minutes. And then you heartlessly threw it away. You cad.
- What Rat Packer am I? Joey Bishop, a/k/a The Fifth Rat Packer.
- What, in my opinion, is the worst part of living in SoFla? Being in the south and having to listen to New York accents.
- Who is the artist being honored (in absentia) at JokeFest2006? Ooh, ooh! I think I actually know this one! Jimmy Buffet.
- How many "tuxedo-able" bow ties do I own? Wait a minute; which ones are we counting here? The kind you have to tie yourself, or the normal kind?
- What is my most heretical recipe? Food processed Elmer's Glue au Joke.
- What is the title of the first book I recommended on this blog? are You there, God? It's me, Joke.
- Do I consider myself a metrosexual and why or why not? No, you consider yourself a petrosexual.
- How many turkeys did I grill for Thanksgiving 2005? Stop calling your family names, you big meany.
- What did I spend 1/1/05 doing? Nursing a hangover like everyone else.
- What scary thing did my 8 year old ask Santa for? My daughter.
- What's wrong with MOST organic milk these days? It comes in plastic jugs. But not, thankfully, Pamela Anderson's.
- What airline couldn't get us from "here to there" Delta Delta Delta couldn't help ya, help ya, help ya.
- What do I call the day in which Poppy and self became pals? Our drivelversary. Just don't ask me the date.
- What is my medical directive to my wife/children? Give. me. your. kidneys. Now!
- What holiday was the subject of a LONG and hilarious blog entry that, sadly, Blogger ate? I'm not sure, but I think it was St. Prisca's Day, (July 8th) which for reasons that aren't exactly clear, you spent at Disneyland.
- How did I describe the ::cough, cough:: Cupid garden statue TFBIM got? (BONUS! What happened to that statue?) "Oh my God, it's adorable!" And then you drove to the outlets in Naples and bought a lot of little outfits for it.
- Which relative vexes me telephonically the most? Your great-great-great grandfather. He never calls.
- How many times has an Italian car left me stranded? None. But can we say that about the female passengers?
- What did I consider (at the time) to be better than sex? Suckling at your mother's teat.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Joke's giving away a Hitachi Magic Wand!
All you have to do is answer the following questions, all culled from his blog entries, and the Hitachi Love-a-matic is yours. Here goes!