Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ack! Fantastic Halloween Recipes!

You know how I think I'm this fabulously retro housewife type? (If you didn't know that already, you could click on the More about Poppy link over there on the left. Or you could just trust me. Your choice.)

Anyway. Here I am, a self-declared housewife completely obsessed with retro-y goodies (with a whole other blog devoted to just that) and like a complete asswipe, I forgot to pimp Come and Get It, Recipes from the Baking Betties, which only happens to be the blog that is renting from me this week.

And right now, the Betties, Bozette and Luna, are featuring a ton of really fun Halloween recipes, which only happens to be perfect timing, because I have a big Halloween party to deal with. And I'm always looking for great new Halloween-y recipes.

So this site only happens to be MANNA FROM HEAVEN, that's all.

Please click on it and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna know how choc-dipped bananas are halloween-y. But I dig the skeleton and brain dip.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.