Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tagged

This time from Joke.

1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
To waste as much of other people's time as possible.

2. Are you a spiritual person?
No. I'm Episcopalian.

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
A restaurant, a library, and a spa.

4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
The time my younger brother poured olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper into my milk and stirred it up. I waited so long to drink it that the oil separated and was floating at the top. My mother said "Poppy, drink your milk." I looked at it and said "MOM!" My brother burst out laughing. My mother said "Henry, drink Poppy's milk."

He drank it. And then shat like a goose for the next 24 hours.

Yes, my mother was a strict one. But since in that instance I wasn't the one to suffer, I treasure that memory. I treasure it so much that whenever I'm in any kind of spiritual agony--like I'm in labor or having a root canal--I conjure up that memory and relive that sweet, sweet moment.

5. Are these your first (tagging) memes?
As if, you stupid newbie.

1 comment:

  1. "2. Are you a spiritual person?
    No. I'm Episcopalian."

    I love that. It's reminiscent of Will Rogers' line about not belonging to any organized political party (being a Democrat).

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.