Sunday, August 19, 2007

More visitors

My sister is safely married. Wedding and reception went well. BUT:

My other sister is still staying here.

My in-laws have come by the for the day.

Too. Many. Visitors.

Too. Much. Family.

I just want to curl up with my laptop and have a cozy afternoon with the Internet. But it won't happen any time soon.

And now I need to go make more polite conversation. Which you, Internet, probably sense is probably not what I'm probably in the mood for. Probably.

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of togetherness . . . I'm not sure I could muster through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that alcohol really is the solution in situations such as this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be the one time having a fab sky high home would not be an asset... no backyard to shove them all out into.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.