Start by not waking up until 11:00. And then let it go downhill from there.
1. When you're a lame-o, the laptop always beckons. With a cup of tea at your side, and still wearing a pair of cornea-searing hot pink Lilly Pulitzer pajamas, get straight to work.
2. Check Bloglines for updated blogs. Head over to Badger's. Read and enjoy.
3. Methodically go through Badger's links. Add everything promising to your Bloglines feeds.
4. Worry that so many people are dealing with cancer.
5. Upload pictures from camera to laptop and from laptop to Flickr.
6. Answer telephone. Find out sister wants to bring the kids to the beach.
7. Go to beach.
8. On the way to the beach, try to decide whether you're more of a lame-o for giving up a thriving career as a pajamas blogger, for spending so much time on the computer, or for doing what your big sister wants you to do.