Saturday, October 25, 2008

First One to At Least Listen To ... or, Live Blogging SNL

OK, I'm going to see what you guys see in this television thing. So I'm watching SNL. And what's this? Two people singing"We love you Amy / We just can't wait to meet your baby."

You know, I'm miffed. Nobody said that to me. Well, OK, my name isn't Amy, but you get my point.

OK. Commercials: Big scary bugs attacking cars. Scary movie promo. Scary movie of giant squid attacking submarine. Scary my own worst Enemy promo. I'm guessing the advertisers enjoy the hell out of Halloween.

They do on SNL too. So here's Vincent Price's Halloween Special! Vincent Price and Liberace!

And what do we hear about? VAGINA! OK.

And now, more ads. Scary pale nerds stealing beer on the beach.

Back to SNL. Fake ads for Jon Hamm's John Ham. "If it feels like a slice of ham, don't wipe your ass with it."

OK!

And what have I learned tonight? Live-blogging sucks.

I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.