Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12 Days of Blogmas, Day 7

It's snowing and I have to head out to Blockbuster's to get lots of DVDs so the Buxoms can ring in the New Year with our traditional New Year's Eve celebration: spaghetti carbonara washed down with lots of champagne, followed by a DVD-fest.

And so, without further ado, here is your seventh chance to win a $15 Starbucks or iTunes gift card by correctly identifying the first line of the Christmas carol illustrated below with Google Images.

Ready? Get to it.







And Happy New Year, internet.

9 comments:

  1. Jen on the Edge beat me!

    I'm assuming Oh Come All Ye Faithful only because of the Oh and the Faithful part.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know!! (waving hand wildly) - "Oh Sit on a Hot Vent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL!
    HOLY CRAP!
    I GOT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Come all ye faithful! The first one I got!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so not good at this. But Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy, what's the answer to this one? Are we all totally off?

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I've turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.