- A whirlwind trip to Nashville for BlissDom09
- Returning home to have my not-so-blissful domestic responsibilities handed off to me relay race-style as my husband raced out the door for a business trip
- (leaving behind a vast mountain of laundry)
- Nursing my daughter through a cold and fever
- Realizing that American Airlines is not going to call me and tell me they found my iPod. Those fuckers.
With all that on my plate, my first order of business was to sit on my fat ass in front of my laptop madly Twittering with everyone I met in Nashville. While I ate Little Debbie Nutty Bars.
People, it's a question of having priorities. OK?
So I'm going to do a Blissdom recap. I really am! But, since it's been several days, and everyone has beaten me to it already, I'm going to do a recap with a twist. I'm going to tell you Everything You Need to Know to Go to a Blogging Conference.
So stay tuned.