1. Why does the Christmas carol say "In the deep midwinter?" We celebrate Christmas right after the solstice, when things are just getting started.
2. I have tiny, kangaroo-like, almost-vestigial hands, but my feet are like ping pong paddles. Did my parts get somehow mixed up, and if so, can I exchange the feet?
3. Is it normal to have Fear of Decorating?
4. Have I lost weight?
5. I go to the dentist twice a year. Why do I always think of it as a "fresh hell?"
6. Do all husbands snore, or is it just mine?
7. Why do so many southerners fear cold, and is this related to my fear of palmetto bugs?
8. Where did I stash the big bag of Mamarazzi t-shirts?
9. Has Paris Hilton really gone away?
10. Was last night's Simpsons 20 Year Anniversary Special as lame as I thought? Or is Morgan Spurlock not as insightful as he thinks he is?