Hey everybody, no real time to post, so I'll just throw stuff at you.
1. You know you're losing weight when you wonder why your underpants feel so tight and realize you're wearing your 15-year-old daughter's.
2. I took some measurements today. The fattest part of my thigh is eight inches bigger than Scarlett O'Hara's waist. For those of you who haven't read GWTW lately, that's 25 inches. Internet, never mess with me. Or I will crush you between my giant thighs.
3. Somewhere in my desk there exists a small stash of diet journals, kept mostly to:
a. make me feel bad
b. inspire me
c. record various lower-calorie recipes I've devised over the years.
In one of them, I found the lowest weight I've been as an adult. It's 143 pounds.
That was 21 years ago.
4. I went to one of those clothing sales where your girlfriend fills a room with racks of clothes and you find things you like, but they're never in your size, so you try on other stuff to get a feel for how things will fit. I ordered two pairs of pants because they were a size 12.
5. My sister is in town with my niece to visit the open house at Columbia College. There will be visiting and partying and possibly some shopping, and I'm doing my best to remember that at 95 calories, Amstel Light is my new best friend.
Happy weekend, everybody!