This time from Joke.
1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
To waste as much of other people's time as possible.
2. Are you a spiritual person?
No. I'm Episcopalian.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
A restaurant, a library, and a spa.
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
The time my younger brother poured olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper into my milk and stirred it up. I waited so long to drink it that the oil separated and was floating at the top. My mother said "Poppy, drink your milk." I looked at it and said "MOM!" My brother burst out laughing. My mother said "Henry, drink Poppy's milk."
He drank it. And then shat like a goose for the next 24 hours.
Yes, my mother was a strict one. But since in that instance I wasn't the one to suffer, I treasure that memory. I treasure it so much that whenever I'm in any kind of spiritual agony--like I'm in labor or having a root canal--I conjure up that memory and relive that sweet, sweet moment.
5. Are these your first (tagging) memes?
As if, you stupid newbie.