Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Four packages in today’s mail!

I’m working on a longer post, so for today, it’s Show and Tell, where I take pictures of the stuff I received in today’s mail, and then crop like crazy so you are spared the sight of my air fryer and microwave.

Clockwise from left: silly foot beautifying things, whey protein for my post workout smoothies, kit full of goodies from Macy’s, five Clinique lipsticks, and shaving soap for Mr. Buxom’s Easter basket. 

Clinique lipsticks in Bamboo Pink, Tender-Heart, Angel Red,  Raspberry Glacé, and A Different Grape

Benefit Cookie highlighter, Nudestix Nudies all-over blush in Sweet Peach Peony  and all-over bronzer in Sunkissed, Sunday Riley Good Genes, Elemis Pro-Collagen cleansing balm,
Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Tickled Pink


A Different Grape
Raspberry Glacé
Angel Red
Tender Heart
Bamboo Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.