Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm a pundit. Who knew?

Holy shit!

Not long ago I pronounced that I thought the courtroom shenanigans Cindy Sheehan and her followers indulged in recently amounted to nothing other than annoying media manipulation.

Well, the article in The Washington Post that I linked to now has a little box where Technorati informs people which blogs discuss the article. And there I am. Ready to be clicked on.

And my hit counter has picked up.

I have arrived.

Can a job in the halls of power be far behind?

--P.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is ALMOST as kewl as being mentioned in the London Times.

    What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. from pokemon to pundit in mere days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy F. Buckley, Junior.

    I like that. I might even let you off the dowry hook at this rate.

    -Joke

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.