Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lulled by the dullness

After last week's four musical performances, three ladies' lunches, two annual meetings and an audition, today is relatively ordinary. Peaceful, even. In fact, basically slug-like.

I'm sitting around in jeans (no heels, no hose) and I've been doing laundry, making beds, cleaning the kitchen--normal stuff. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The phone hasn't rung once, and I haven't had to drive anywhere. I found a steak in the refrigerator, so there will be no trip to the grocery store today! Woot! No, I don't know how old the damned steak is; it looks kind of brown, but it smells OK. And we're eating it.

If you don't hear from me within the next 24 hours, call the paramedics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.